You Are Here: Home - - ADVERTISE

If you want to keep and advertisement in this WE ARE NEPALI blog for any sorts of site, program, blogs, or any thing else related to nepal than WE ARE NEPALI is the place for you to do it.

WE ARE NEPALI gets about 500 unique visitors per day. About 95% of the visitors are from Google search engine.The rest of the 5% are bloggers and webmasters.

Advertising Options

125 X 125 Banner Ad
Your banner ad will appear in the top right sidebar of WE ARE NEPALI. The visitors often pay attention on the banner ads in this location. Thus, your 125x125 banner ad can potentially attract good amount of traffic.

N.R.S 500 / month, - If you are interested, please email me at for reserving an ad spot with subject"ad for wearenepali".

Text Link
Your text link will appear in right sidebar just below the 125 x 125 banner ads. You will choose the anchor text you prefer.

N.R.S 100/month

To order an ad space on, please send your banner ad, link to:

All ads will be live on within 24 hours of receipt.

If you have question on any of the advertising options or like to reserve an a spot, please email me at:

I will reply you within 24 hours.

P.S All your emails should have the subject "ad for wearenepali". Sorry for that but to not to miss any mails it's done like this.


Leave a Reply